- Android Studio for Mac is a popular software development environment (also known as integrated development environment) that enables programmers and engenders from all around the world direct access to the tools for coding, debugging, performance optimizing, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility checking (various android.
- Aug 25, 2020 As new tools and other APIs become available, Android Studio tells you with a pop-up, or you can check for updates by clicking Help Check for Update. To install Android Studio on your Mac, proceed as follows: Launch the Android Studio DMG file. Drag and drop Android Studio into the Applications folder, then launch Android Studio.
Android Studio 4.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Author / Product:
Google / Android Studio for Mac
Android Studio for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
The Visual Studio for Mac editor supports powerful built-in refactoring options such as Extract Method and Rename, accessible via the Quick Actions menu. Integrated Source Control Manage your code in Git or SVN repos hosted by any provider, including GitHub and Azure DevOps.Android-based project from conception to final distribution. That includes tools for design, test, debug, compiling and profiling your app.
Interface of Android Studio for macOS is very modern and interactive, enabling users to easily modify their UI by dragging and dropping components and preview windows, with full support for working in multi-monitor environments.
With perfect Android emulation on Windows
Android Studio For Mac Os Catalina, Mac OS X and Linux and fully integrated support for Google Cloud Platform, the app represents the best SDE package that you can find today for making apps for Android devices.
Features and Highlights
Intelligent code editor
At the core of Android Studio for Mac is an intelligent code editor capable of advanced code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. The powerful code editor helps you be a more productive Android app developer.
Code templates and GitHub integration
New project wizards make it easier than ever to start a new project. Start projects using template code for patterns such as navigation drawer and view pagers, and even import Google code samples from GitHub.
Multi-screen app development
Build apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto and Google Glass. With the new Android Project View and module support in the program, it's easier to manage app projects and resources.
Virtual devices for all shapes and sizes
Android Studio For Mac
The tool comes pre-configured with an optimized emulator image. The updated and streamlined Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined device profiles for common Android devices.
Android builds evolved, with Gradle
Create multiple APKs for your Android app with different features using the same project. Manage app dependencies with Maven. Build APKs from the app or the command line.
More about Android Studio for Mac:
- Built on IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, the popular Java IDE by JetBrains.
- Flexible Gradle-based build system.
- Build variants and multiple APK generation.
- Expanded template support for Google Services and various device types.
- Rich layout editor with support for theme editing.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
Also Available: Download Android Studio for Windows
Download Android Studio For Mac Os X 10.6.8
How To Install Android Studio
When you create a new project on Android Studio, the project's structure will appear with almost all the files in one SRC directory. This is a change that's been made to a generating system based on Gradle that provides greater flexibility while you're building. In addition, thanks to its integrated emulation system, Android Studio lets you view changes made to your app in real time so you can simultaneously see how everything is displayed on different Android devices according to different configurations and resolutions.
Among the many features offered by Android Studio are code-packing and tagging tools to help you organize yourself when implementing huge quantities of code, as well as a drag-and-drop system to move components around on the user interface. This new IDE also has Google Cloud Messaging, a feature to send data from the server to Android via the cloud so you can, for instance, send Push notifications to your apps. Android Studio can also help you track app development, giving you a more visual way to program and control the flow of the app.
What does Android Studio offer?
- A clear and robust development environment.
- Easy testing of functionality on different types of devices.
- Assistants and templates for commonly used programming elements on Android.
- A comprehensive editor with many extra tools to facilitate app development.