- The mic on the new One is excellent and it’s very convenient. Charging iPad and AA battery power - One needs power on iPad but when you plug it in it with the AC cord it actually charges the iPad. Or you can use it with 2 AA batteries which is great for me. I have an iMac so on the go, my mobile setup is my One with my iPad.
- Apogee ONE Breakout Cable (Compatible with ONE for Mac and ONE for iPad & Mac) $24.95 ($12.48 / 100 g) In Stock. Sold by Apogee Electronics Corp. And ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Apogee One Review
This is 'Apogee ONE for iPad & Mac' by Apogee Electronics on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. The Apogee Duet for iPad & Mac continues to be our favorite audio interface, but at $595, it's pricey. If you only need one mic preamp, the $349 Apogee One is a solid, more economical solution.
Since Audacity doesn’t support ASIO drivers without advanced modification of the program, using Apogee ONE, Duet and Quartet with Audacity requires these specific steps:
Apogee One Driver Download
- SAMPLE RATES MUST BE MATCHED MANUALLY in:
- Control Panel > Sound > Playback > (Select Apogee Interface) > Properties > Advanced
- Control Panel > Sound > Recording > (Select Apogee Interface) > Properties > Advanced
- Audacity App > Project Rate
- In Audacity, set Audio Host to MME.
- In Audacity, click input meters to start monitoring of the input. If no audio is heard, choose Audacity > Transport > Rescan Audio Devices.