In this article, we will discuss the best photo organizing software to Mac to manage digital images.
Some of its other useful features include a built-in graphics editor and automatic photo adjustment. It can be used with Mac OS, Linux and Windows platforms. Google Photos is one of the best free photo management solutions that you can use for your videos and photos. Everything that you have come to expect, Google Photos can. Available for: Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Android & iOS. The award for the best duplicate photo finder software goes to ‘Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro’. It is available for Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Android & iOS. The program offers multiple modes of matching levels for accurate results. Mac Software Features Best pro photo editors for Mac 2019 With programs like Affinity and Pixelmator Pro, it's no longer the case that Photoshop is king when it comes to image editing software. Verdict: DxO OpticsPro is the best photo editing software Mac if you are looking for a program that is simple to use. Because of its UI, some users compare it to Lightroom but this software is also quite similar to Adobe Premiere. A family of DxO products aimed at images editing. The main feature of this application is that it has a huge.
Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
Top 5 Best Photo Management Software for Mac To Organize Digital Photos
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third-party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of organizing your photos on Mac.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
Best Software For Finding Duplicate Photos On Mac
Best Photo Software For Mac
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Another photo organizing software in our list is “Phase One MediaPro1”. It is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use to Organize your digital photos on your Mac Computer. Try them and let us know which worked for you.
If you have other photo organizing software in your mind that should be in the list please mention in comment section below.
Best Photo Management Software for Mac/Windows
1. MacX MediaTrans
If you prefer to take photos with iPhone iPad iPod, there is nothing better than photo management software to manage your iOS photos. It serves as the best picture manager both for Mac and Windows (macOS Mojave/Windows 10 incl.), to backup photos with precious memory, transfer photos from iOS to Mac and vice versa, clear up space of iPhone iPad iPod and sort photos by day/month/year in one click. Besides, thanks to the Hardware Acceleration tech, this photo organizing software makes all kinds of photo organization at fast speed. For example, only 8 seconds are needed for 100 4K photos backup from iPhone to Mac.
Best Software For Organising Photos On Mac
Still, MacX MediaTrans is more than a photo organizing tool, but also iPhone media manager to transfer music, video, ringtone, ebooks, audiobooks and more from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac and vice versa fast and losslessly, regardless of any format issues. Even better, you can utilize it to batch delete photos from iPhone XS/XR/8/X/7/Plus/6s/SE/6/5s if you don't want to keep them.