- Cyberlink Powerdirector For Mac
- Cyberlink Photodirector Ultra Mac
- Cyberlink Powerdirector For Mac Free Download
- Cyberlink Photodirector Review
When hunting for free video editing software in the internet to process your video, there are many video editing tools for your selective choices. Although there are diversified options for you to choose from, CyberLink PowerDirector 18 stands out to be your best assistance when processing videos. If you are not familiar with CyberLink PowerDirector, you can read this thorough review of CyberLink PowerDirector 18 that analyzes the software in every aspects.
CyberLink PowerDirector is one non-linear video editing program created by CyberLink Corp. It is an extremely popular video editing program. You can easily create home videos coupled with the intuitive interface and easy to use mechanism of this tool which can cater to both amateur and professional users. This freemium software offers people a series of video editing solutions in its genre. Simple features like cut the lengthy parts, speed up/slow down the video, correct lens distortion, make audio adjustment, do color grading, etc. are available to be reached in PowerDirector. You can have the application for your Windows computer, iPhone, iPad, Android phones, Android tablets. Unfortunately, PowerDirector for Mac is not available and this poses as a substantial cause of concern for Mac users around the globe.
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 9 for Mac review. Cyberlink PhotoDirector 9's fresh approach means it's packed with features but operates unlike most other Mac photo-editing apps we've looked at. Our software library provides a free download of CyberLink PhotoDirector 6 6.0.5907.0 for Mac. This Mac download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. This software for Mac OS X was originally created by CyberLink Corp. The software lies within Design & Photo Tools, more precisely Viewers & Editors.
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 is a professional application to edit, manage, adjust, modify and correct photos. CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 for Mac Overview A professional image editing application, CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 provides a reliable environment that helps the users easily adjust, modify, correct, and share the digital photos. CyberLink PhotoDiretcor is a complete but simple solution for creating pictures with a professional photofinishing without having to wrestle with an excessively complex interface and dozens of controls which you, ironically, can’t control. The application comes with all the tools you would expect to see in a program like this.
If you are Mac users, then you don't need to be disheartened as today we shall take you through some of the best alternatives for some best PowerDirector for Mac which can cater to all your video editing needs, cutting, merging, filtering and cropping on Mac, etc.
Alternatives of PowerDirector for Mac
This comprehensive video editing software can serve as your perfect choice for proceeding with 4K video edits especially if you wish to circumvent the complicated interface of Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X. You can undertake video trimming, editing, merging and enhancements using this lightweight tool which can cater to the users of both Windows and Mac OS. You can easily add in professional effects in terms of video brightness, saturation, gamma, hue etc. apart from stabilizing shaky footages and converting the source videos to multiple other formats.
- Subtitles can be enabled, disabled, exported from a movie or external files.
- VideoProc makes use of GPU hardware acceleration to provide you with faster video processing results without using up the system resources.
- Videos can be converted to MP4 (H.264) which is substantially smaller in size than peer files.
- Renders support to 370 plus built-in audio and video codecs.
- Can dynamically optimize image and video quality while reducing noise and making the ultimate frames clearer.
2. Final Cut Pro
#Priced at $299.
High-end professionals can often be seen raving about this alternative to PowerDirector for PC. Popular mainstream movies like 500 Days of Summer, No Country For Old Man and even 300 has been edited using this feature packed tool.
- Powerful noise reduction tool can drastically improve the ultimate look of low-light images.
- Built-in color grading tools helps in adjusting hue/saturation curves and keyframes for a beautiful final result.
- Supports 360 degree editing for opening up greater possibilities ahead of the users.
- Interface might seem too difficult for novice users.
- Does not support XML export.
3. Adobe Premiere Element
This photo and video editing software of Adobe has gained massive popularity coupled with its stellar ability to manipulate video frames. It presents three different modes which can suffice the skillset and ultimate requirements of all classes of users. The Quick Mode allows users to undertake basic video editing functions without facing any difficulty. Guided Mode is meant for inexperienced video editors who wish to polish their skillset. Last but not the least comes the Expert mode tailor made for experienced professionals.
- Helps in streamlining all editing tasks with its Quick Edit update.
- Social media sharing becomes a cakewalk with its photo/video collages and auto-generated slideshows.
- Smart Trim makes use of Sensei tech for scanning and trimming your videos automatically by focusing on the most compelling parts.
- Users need to sign in with a valid Adobe ID for using this application.
- Does not support 360 degree videos.
- Incompatible with multi-cam support.
4. Wondershare Filmora for Mac
Mac users on the lookout for a highly functional video editor which can deliver high-end performances are bound to feel delighted with Wondershare Filmora. This CyberLink PowerDirector Mac alternative has a very easy learning curve which can help even amateur users benefit out of its massive functionality. You can exercise complete control over the project through its main interface.
- Allows editing and importing videos, audios and even pictures in all common formats.
- Presence of large number of transitions, filters and animations helps in retouching the photos and videos.
- Users can access around 50 sound effects and 25 royalty free songs for creating soundtracks and enhancing the ultimate look and feel of their edited videos.
- Does not feature storyboard editing any more.
This consumer-level video editing tool helps in importing both stills and videos in a straightforward manner. It presents excellent tools for color grading, media organization, narration, green-screen effects as well as adding soundtracks in digital movies.
- User friendly interface serves as the best bet for amateur users who are trying to learn the tricks of the trade.
- Users can add credit rolls, custom cast names as well as studio logs to create cinema-like trailers.
- Built-in video enhancement and special effect features help users in creating professional grade results.
- Limited to two video tracks only.
- Cannot directly import videos shot using HD cameras.
- Not compatible with WMV, MKV, FLV, DVD, AVI, Blue-Ray videos.
#Open-source tool, free of cost
If you are on the lookout for a PowerDirector on Mac alternative, the VideoLAN Movie creator can serve your well. It’s an open-source software which can be used completely free of cost on Mac. This lightweight tool renders support to a wide variety of video formats. You can easily beautify lacklustre frames coupled with its advanced editing tools. If you want to speed up the whole video, you can change the speed in Playback tool in VLC. Better yet, you can change aspect ratio, add subtitles, convert media formats in it as well.
- Cross platform video editing tool which is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux OS.
- Can import and export most of the popular formats.
- Has a very easy learning curve.
- Cut feature is unable to be initiated in VLC.
- Mac users may find it hard to download the setup file for Mac versions on its website.
- Mac users might feel insecure working with its buggy interface.
You can create high-grade videos using the alternatives of CyberLink PowerDirector which have been listed above. These alternatives of PowerDirector for mac guarantee users' similar levels of efficiency but VideoProc stands out from its peers with its sheer versatility. Its highly intuitive interface can help even amateur users turn out professional grade videos without much subject knowledge.
Download CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 for Mac free latest version offline setup. CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 is a professional application to edit, manage, adjust, modify and correct photos.
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 for Mac Overview
A professional image editing application, CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 provides a reliable environment that helps the users easily adjust, modify, correct, and share the digital photos. It is a reliable application with a simple and easily understandable environment that helps the users to quickly take complete control over the digital photos.
There is a variety of image manipulation tools that helps in adjusting, editing, and printing digital images. It helps in organizing the digital images as well as provides complete support for creating multimedia slideshows.
Adjust the photos, use predefined effects, edit particular image aspect, print images and share the digital images on YouTube. Manage and manipulate the photographs as well as make sure that the users can get complete control over the digital images. Use left pane allows accessing the image library. Adjust the photos and perform numerous other operations with minimum efforts.
Features of CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 for Mac
- Powerful image editing solution
- Edit, adjust, correct and manage photos
- Digital photo manipulation features
- Organize the photo library and predefined effects
- Easily upload photos to YouTube
- A well-organized user interface
- Create slideshows from the photos
- Manages to group the images tightly
- Process images accordingly
- Access image library and perform different adjustments
- Tagging and searching photos and use colors
- Improve photos with a variety of image effects
- Adjust tone, white balance, level, Split toning and color etc.
- Powerful photo processing features
- Real-time preview and much more
Technical Details of CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 for Mac
- File Name: CyberLink_PhotoDirector_Ultra_10.0.2302_MacOS.zip
- File Size: 414 MB
- Developer: Cyberlink
Cyberlink Powerdirector For Mac
System Requirements for CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 for Mac
Cyberlink Photodirector Ultra Mac
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor
Cyberlink Powerdirector For Mac Free Download
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 for Mac Free Download
Cyberlink Photodirector Review
Download CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0 latest version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You can also download DxO FilmPack 5 for Mac