- Iphone 4 Jailbreak For Mac 12.4
- Free Jailbreak For Iphone 4
- Jailbreak Iphone 4 Free Download
- Iphone 4 Jailbreak For Macbook Pro
The TaiG jailbreak group has released a Mac version of their popular jailbreaking utility, allowing OS X users to jailbreak any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8.4. Jailbreaking allows users to run unofficial software and tweaks on iOS devices, but is generally only recommended for advanced users who understand the potential issues that. Richard Zhu demos iOS 11.4 jailbreak; Security researcher Richard Zhu demonstrated iOS 11.4 Jailbreak using iPhone 7. He is the 2018 Pwn2Own champion and newcomer for the Jailbreak community. He shows a jailbroken device running Apple’s latest iOS 11.4 version. Checkra1n Jailbreak, Which is a Mac only Application available for iOS 12.3 - iOS 13.7 Jailbreak (iPhone X and Below) and iOS 14 Jailbreak (A9X and below) About Checkra1n Ra1nstorm / RainUsb. Apple in iOS 12.4 mistakenly unpatched a vulnerability that was fixed in the iOS 12.3 update, leading to a new jailbreak available for iOS 12.4 devices, reports Motherboard.
Checkra1n Jailbreak ( Lifetime Jailbreak ) released iPhone 5s to iPhone X running iOS 12 to the latest iOS 14.2 Beta
Download Checkra1n Jailbreak
Download below Checkra1n jailbreak tools to jailbreak your Device and install Cydia
Checkra1n Jailbreak Compatibility iOS 14 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.2
Checkra1n latest 0.11.0 version only support iOS 14 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.2 running A9 and A9X Devices.
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and SE
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st generation
- Apple TV 4 and 4K
Please Note :- Checkra1n coming soon for iOS 14 running iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Devices.
Below Devices will be added in later versions
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad 6th and 7th generation
- iPod touch 7
- iPad Pro 2nd generation
- iPad Pro 1st generation
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X
Checkra1n Jailbreak Compatibility iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.7
iPhone 5C , iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 , iPhone 6+ , iPhone 6S , iPhone 6S+ iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+ , iPhone 8 / iPhone 8+, iPhone X
iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Pro (12.9 in), iPad Pro (9.7 in) , iPad Pro (10.5 in), iPad 6G, iPad 7G
Unsupported Devices for checkra1n
Checkra1n Jailbreak does not support A13 Jailbreak, such as iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max.
Please Note - Unc0ver jailbreak tool now support all latest A13 Devices
Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS compatible
iOS 12.3 / iOS 12.3.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4.8 / iOS 13 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.2.2 / iOS 13.2.3 iOS 13.3 and iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.4 / 13.4.1 / iOS 13.5/ iOS 13.5.1/ iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1 / iOS 13.6 / iOS 13.6.1 / iOS 13.7 / iOS 14 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.2
Checkra1n Jailbreak does not support iOS 12.4.5 / 12.4.6 and iOS 12.4.7 versions officially But Rootless Jailbreak support to this versions. Download Rootless Jailbreak IPA and jailbreak your Device. Read More about Rootless Jailbreak.
Checkra1n Jailbreak for iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.0.1
Checkra1n Jailbreak is not compatible with iOS 14.2 Developer beta. So do not try Checkra1n for iOS 14.2 version. But still, iOS 14.2 users can install popular jailbreak apps with Tweaked app stores.
Checkra1n Jailbreak Guide iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14
Checkra1n Jailbreak officially support iOS 14 but unofficially support for iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.1 and iOS 14.0.1
So make sure to Allow untrusted iOS / iPadOS / tvOS versions option when you start jailbreak iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.1 and iOS 14.0.1.
Open Checkra1n Tool from Desktop > Tap Options Button > Tap Allow untrusted iOS / iPadOS / tvOS versions option
Then you can Jailbreak iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.0.1 version with Checkra1n.
Checkra1n jailbreak Mac Guide
Iphone 4 Jailbreak For Mac 12.4
- Step 01 -Download Checkra1n
- Step 02 - Drag and Drop Checkra1n DMG file to run
- Step 03 - Now open Checkra1n
- Step 04 - Now connect your Device to PC
- Step 05 - Tap Start Button
- Step 06 - Tap Next button to enter DFU mode
- Step 07 - Now put your Device to DFU mode. Just follow on screen instructions to put your Device to DFU mode
- Step 08 - You will have Checkra1n app once you Device booted
- Step 09 - Now check your Device for Checkra1n app
- Step 10 - Now tap Checkra1n app to open the Checkra1n app
- Step 11 - Now you will have Cydia name on Checkra1n main interface and tap on it
- Step 12 - Now you can see Cydia Downloading.
- Step 13 - Once all process done, you will have Cydia application on your Device.
Checkra1n patched version support - iOS 14 > A10 / A11 Devices
Checkra1n patched version released by iOS Jailbreak Developer ( @exploit3dguy ) supports iOS 14 running A10 and A11 Devices.
Checkra1n patched version can be used to install Cydia for iOS 14 A10 and A11. But recommended, do not use this and wait for Checkra1n official release.
If you want to use this method before release, it is recommended to backup Device data before starting.
Free Jailbreak For Iphone 4
A10 Devices List
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad (2018, 6th generation)
- iPad (2019, 7th generation)
- iPod touch (2019, 7th generation)
A11 Devices List
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
Download Checkra1n patched version
Checkra1n support iOS 14.1 / iPadOS 14.1 OTA
Several Jailbreak experts confirmed the Checkra1n jailbreak tool is supporting the latest iOS 14.1 OTA and iPadOS 14.1 OTA.
Checkra1n not compatible with iOS 14.2 Developer Beta 4
Please do not update your device to iOS 14.2 Developer Beta if you wish to jailbreak. According to some jailbreak experts, Checkra1n not compatible with iOS 14.2 Developer beta 4.
Jailbreak Iphone 4 Free Download
Checkra1n jailbreak with 3uTools iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.7 - Windows PC - iPhone 5s - iPhone X
Now iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.7 users can use 3uTools for install Checkra1n Jailbreak tool for install Cydia.
Follow the below guide completely.
- Step 01 :- Get USB flash drive ( above 1GB )
- Step 02 :- Connect your USB flash drive to Windows
- Step 03 :- Download the latest 3UTools version
- Step 04 :- Open 3uTools from Windows > Go to Flash&JB-Jailbreak > Jailbreak
- Step 05 :- Select > 'Make Checkra1n jailbreak USB flash drive.'
- Step 06 :- Choose your USB drive from drop-down menu > Click start making button
- Step 07 :- Wait for complete jailbroken USB flash drive
- Step 08 :- Tap Yes for the popup message
- Step 09 :- Wait for complete the process > Congratulation popup message
- Step 10 :- Tap Close > Close 3uTools
- Step 11 :- Connect your iPhone to PC
- Step 12 :- Restart your PC now
- Step 13 :- After restart Done > Go To Boot Manager
- Step 14 :- Select USB drive > Press Enter
- Step 15 :- After a few minutes, you can see Checkra1n jailbreak latest app interface
- Step 16 :- Tap Start For iOS 13.7 / iOS 13.6.1 / iOS 13.6 > Tap options > Tap allow untested Device
- Step 17 :- Tap the Ok button again for the next window
- Step 18 :- Follow onscreen instructions for DFU mode
- Step 19 :- Once Device restart > Open Home screen and find the Checkra1n app
- Step 20 :- Open the Checkra1n app and tap Cydia Button to install
Checkra1n for Apple TV jailbreak
Checkra1n jailbreak released for Apple TV fourth-generation . This news officially announced by @nitoTV with their official Twitter account.
Still, Checkra1 only supports fourth generation (HD) Apple TV. Apple TV 4K also compatible with Checkra1n, but it doesn't have to get to DFU mode. So if you are on 4K Apple TV stay on the same firmware version and do not upgrade.
- Step 01 - Download Checkra1n Apple tool (Only for Mac)
- Step 02 - Drag and Drop Checkra1n app to the Application folder.
- Step 03 - Open Checkra1n app
- Step 04 - Connect your TV Device to Mac using USB cable
- Step 05 - Click Start Button
- Step 06 - Wait for the process
Chimra1n tool for Install Sileo for Checkra1n Jailbroken Devices
Chimara Jailbreak Tool Developer CoolStar Just released Chimera1n tool for Install Sileo Package manager for Checkra1n jailbroken Devices.
Checkra1n Vs Unc0ver ( Differences )
|Only for Mac||Support Mac / Windows / Online ( Without PC )|
|No support for A13||Support A9 to A13|
|Tethered Jailbreak||Semi-Untethered Jailbreak|
|No Revoke||Apple can revoke app anytime|
|Lifetime Jailbreak||Can be patch from iOS 13.5.1|
|Need Mac for re jailbreak||Can use Unc0ver app for re jailbreak|
|Hardware based Jailbreak||Software based jailbreak|
|Apple cannot patch||Can patch from iOS 13.5.1 update|
Give vote ( Which tool is the best )
Click on the App icon to give a vote
How to Remove Checkra1n Jailbreak
Like other jailbreak tools, you cannot remove Checkra1n Jailbreak from an iOS update. Because all upcoming iOS version would be support for Checkra1n. But you can remove Checkra1n jailbreak from your Device with Restore system. Just open Checkra1n app from your Home Screen and tap Restore system option. Then jailbreak and Cydia will uninstall from your Device and reboot require to apply.
Checkrain is a scam website. This scam site launches a website and claims that they just released a No PC ( Online ) Jailbreak method for iOS Device. According to this site Coolstar, Jamie Bishops, Ninjaprawn & Brandon Azad & Ian beer mentation as exploit developers. This site is only installing mobile config. So stay away from Checkrain scam site.
Q: What is checkra1n?
A: checkra1n is a community project to provide a high-quality semi-tethered jailbreak to all, based on the ‘checkm8’ bootrom exploit.
Iphone 4 Jailbreak For Macbook Pro
Q: How does it work?
A: Magic hax.
Q: Why was the beta release delayed?
A: We didn't want the release quality to end up like iOS 13.2, you deserve better.
Q: wen eta?
A: bruh we're past that.
Q: How do I use it?
A: Open the checkra1n app, and follow the instructions to put your device into DFU mode. Hax happens auto-magically from that point and the device will boot into jailbroken mode. If you reboot the device without checkra1n, it will revert to stock iOS, and you will not be able to use any 3rd party software installed until you enter DFU and checkra1n the device again.
Q: Ugh, I don't like GUI?
A: Ok, you can use './checkra1n.app/Contents/MacOS/checkra1n -c' from the console, or download a Linux CLI build.
Q: Is it safe to jailbreak? Can it harm my device / wipe my data?
A: We believe jailbreaking is safe and take precautions to avoid data loss. However, as with any software, bugs can happen and *no warranty is provided*. We do recommend you backup your device before running checkra1n.
Q: I have a problem or issue to report after jailbreaking.
A: Many problems and bootloops can be caused by buggy or incompatible tweaks. Remember many tweaks never saw iOS 13 in the pre-checkra1n era. If you suspect a recently installed tweak, you may attempt to enter no-substrate mode by holding vol-up during boot (starting with Apple logo until boot completes). If the issue goes away, a bad tweak is very likely the culprit, and you should contact the tweak developers.
Q: I have a problem or issue to report and I don't think it's related to a bad tweak.
A: Please check here and follow the bug report template.
Q: I lost my passcode. Can checkra1n decrypt my data or get access to a locked device?
Q: Can I ssh into my device?
A: Yes! An SSH server is deployed on port 44 on localhost only. You can expose it on your local machine using iproxy via USB.
Q: I love the project! Can I donate?
A: Thanks, we love it too! The project does not currently take any donations. If anyone asks for donations, it's a scam.
Q: Where are the sources? I want to write a dark-mode theme and publish the jailbreak as my own.
A: checkra1n is released in binary form only at this stage. We plan to open-source later in 2020.
Q: When is Windows support coming?
A: We need to write a kernel driver to support Windows (which is a very complex piece of code!) which will take time. Rest assured however, we are working hard on it.