- Logitech Hd Pro Webcam 920c Driver Download
- Logitech Hd Pro Webcam C920 Software Download
- Logitech Webcam Driver Mac
- Mac Drivers For Logitech C920 Drivers
Plug it in. Provided you are using Mac OS X version later than 10.4.8, no other setup is required.
- Logitech keeps raising the bar when it comes to building state of the art, premium webcams for Mac and PC. Their popular HD model, the UVC compliant Logitech C920 took their web cameras to the next level with unique features we're starting to see elsewhere in the web cam market: H.264 video compression support built into the hardware, optical quality glass lenses and stereo microphones.
- Logitech c920 drivers windows 8 1 free download - Microsoft DirectX Drivers (Windows 95), Microsoft DirectX Drivers (Windows 98/98SE/Me), MSI nVidia-based Graphics Drivers (Windows 2000/XP),.
I used the C920 with a Mac and it worked perfectly to zoom, pan, tilt and adjust exposure with the Logitech software available free from the Mac App Store: 'Logitech Camera Settings' - until I upgraded to OS 10.13.1, when it stopped working. Logitech c920 free download - Logitech QuickCam, Logitech Harmony Remote, Logitech MouseWare, and many more programs. Make QuickCam Pro 4000 supported by your Mac. Free to try User rating.
OS X versions later than 10.4.8 provides all the software your C920 needs for operation with Apple camera apps including those shown in OS X Mavericks: Use your Mac computer’s built-in camera.
Unless you are using your camera with Windows® OS, I suggest that you not install any Logitech software. The software that Logitech includes with the camera may offer additional features over Mac OS X alone, but some Mac OS X users find that the Logitech software conflicts with some of their system elements or other installed third-party software.
Jan 5, 2014 8:59 AM
Sometimes after upgrading your system from Windows 7, 8 to Windows 10, the external device Logitech C920 does not work properly, maybe you should update the Logitech C920 drivers to the Windows 10 version. This article teaches you how to download and update C920 drivers.
How to Update Logitech C920 Drivers Step by Step?
As a full HD 1080P video camera, Logitech C920 webcam can be used in many way. And for the drivers, there are three ways you can use to update them.
Method 1: Update Logitech C920 Drivers in Device Manager
Device manager is a built-in device managing tool which is developed by Microsoft. With this software, you can download, uninstall and update laptop and desktop drivers for all the internal and external devices. After installing Logitech C920 HD webcam on your computer, you can use it to update its drivers.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Sound, video and game controllers, you will find Logitech HD Webcam C920.
3. Right-click it and select Update Driver.
4. Then select the first option: Search automatically for updated driver software.
Logitech Hd Pro Webcam 920c Driver Download
Now, Windows will start searching the latest Logitech C920 drivers and updating it automatically.
Method 2: Update Logitech C920 Webcam Drivers Automatically
Apart from using device manager, you can also download drivers automatically. The automatic way will not update drivers one by one.
Driver Booster is a professional driver detecting, downloading and updating tool. Using this software, you can find the missing, erroneous and outdated drivers easily, and then update it quickly. Not limited to drivers updating, Driver Booster is also a helpful game tool. It can download the missing game components and boost your game.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on your computer.
2. Click Scan. Now IObit Driver Booster will start the internal devices and external devices such as the connected Logitech C920 HD webcam.
3. Find the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, click Update.
Then Driver Booster will download the latest drivers for HD Pro webcam C920 and update it automatically.
Method 3: Download Logitech C920 HD Webcam Drivers Manually
As a professional accessories manufacturer, Logitech provides drivers for all the devices including keyboard, mouse, headset, game controller, webcam, etc.
Logitech Hd Pro Webcam C920 Software Download
If your Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 needs new drivers, you can download it from the official site and install it step by step. Here is the download link: Logitech C920 drivers download page.
How to Install Logitech C920 Webcam on Windows 10?
Besides, maybe you should know how to install Logitech C920 webcam on Windows 10.
1. Place your webcam. Easy to do.
Logitech Webcam Driver Mac
2. Connect Logitech C920 to the desktop or laptop with USB port.
Mac Drivers For Logitech C920 Drivers
3. Install Logitech webcam software. If your Windows system is Windows 10 or Windows 8, the software will be installed automatically, and all the default setup will be installed automatically in the background. If your system is Windows 7, Windows Vista, you should download the Logitech webcam software manually.