Now Windows users can also Download and Install OS X 10.10.x Yosemite Hackintosh on Windows PCs / Laptops as Dual Boot to experience full features and functionalities of Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 on Intel and AMD based Windows. The Direct Download Link of Hackintosh OS X Yosemite. Yosemite is a distribution, which is a copy of Mac OS X that has been modified to work with a PC. Distributions are a popular Hackintosh alternative to Unibeast, a known installation tool which requires a retail copy of Mac OS X instead. On a computer running OS X Yosemite it is possible to see versions of Mac OS X in the Mac App Store. Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion can all be seen here.
MAC OS X YOSEMITE ISO: Software Information.
- Software name: MAC OS X YOSEMITE ISO.
- Type of Software:Offline/Standalone full Setup.
- Developer:Apple (Lone Author).
Minimum System Requirements for MAC OS X YOSEMITE ISO.
Here is the list of specifications that are required in order to get started.
- OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- 2GB of memory.
- 8GB of available storage.
- Some features may also require an Apple ID.
Download Mac Os X 10.10 Yosemite For Pc
Some of the models that are compatible with Yosemite are MacBook, MacBook pro, MacBook air and Mac Mini.
Key features of Mac OS X YOSEMITE.
- Design: Yosemite introduced major variation in OS X’s user interface.
- Continuity: Most of the new features focused on the increasing integration with other Apple Devices.
- Notification Center: It features a new view, similar to that in iOS that can display information and updates.
- Apple added DuckDuckGo to its search offerings.
- Safari allows you to remotely close tabs from an iOS device.
- The green “zoom” button on windows now has a different function in applications that support full screen mode.
- CloudKit was integrated in this release.
- There is also a “dark mode” in System Preferences which makes the dock and menu bar darker.
These were some of the features that came along with the new release.
Os X Yosemite Free Download
Download Mac OS X Yosemite .iso installation files directly
MAC OS X YOSEMITE: Overview.
OS X Yosemite (version 10.10) is the eleventh major release of OS X series. Yosemite was released to consumers on October 16, 2014 but before that a lot of bets testing was going on for its perfection, six public betas of Yosemite were released. Yosemite received positive reviews, with users praising the simplified user interface. Yosemite was mainly praised for its design but there were some WiFi connectivity issues and the continuity was not reliable.
Another notable bug experienced on Yosemite was the ‘unicode of death’ problem, that is, using a meaningless Arabic word the application could crash. Apple brought improvements to a number of core OS X apps in Yosemite, which made the application interface better. One of the best thing about this update was that users can seamlessly send and receive attachments up to 5 GB in size via iCloud, that is much more than the average limit. The app integrates with iCloud which helps user to organize files in a more effective way.
How to install Mac OS X YOSEMITE ISO.
Since, we have been through the technical properties, here is an easy way to install it on your system:
- Download the OS X 10.10 ISO/DMG files.
- Convert the DMG files to ISO files.
- Now burn the ISO files in bootable DVD.
- Now you have the boot disk.
- Now go to the boot menu and install the Mac OS X YOSEMITE ISO on your PC.
There are demo videos available if any further assistance is required.
The Mac OS X YOSEMITE is not the best OS there is but still better. The approach towards public needs has also been the best when it comes to Apple, a good product becomes the best irrespective of the cost that some people criticize. A lot of efforts has been made on order to get it done, there was six months of beta testing alone. And Apple can say that it paid off quite well. After all these discussions, let’s end it here and if you want more such updates on OS, please follow us and also refer to any geek you know.
Tags: #iso#mac os