- Older Firefox Versions For Mac
- Older Versions Of Firefox For Mac 10.7.5
- Mozilla Firefox For Mac 10.7.5
- Firefox For Mac 10.6.8
- Older Firefox Versions For Mac 10.5.8
Important: By default, Firefox is set for automatic updates. To prevent Firefox from automatically updating itself after you install an older version, you'll need to change your Firefox update settings: Click the menu button and select Options. In the General panel, go to the Firefox Updates section. Firefox includes an integrated pop-up blocker, tabbed browsing, live bookmarks, support for open standards, and an extension mechanism for adding functionality. Although other browsers have introduced these features, Firefox became the first such browser to achieve wide adoption.
- For.exe files, double-click the file to launch the installation wizard and install the program. For.zip files, unzip it using whatever utility you normally use, open the uncompressed Firefox folder and double-click the Firefox.exe file to launch the installation wizard. Old Firefox versions are also available for Linux and Mac.
- Functions can be added through add-ons, created by third-party developers, of which there is a wide selection, a feature that has attracted many of Firefox's users. Mozilla Firefox is a cross-platform browser, providing support for various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Firefox Features. Improved Tabbed Browsing; Spell Checking.
Older Firefox Versions For Mac
Older Versions Of Firefox For Mac 10.7.5
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003 SP1
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox 26, only 32-bit builds of Firefox 26 are supported at this time.
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 512MB of RAM
- 200MB of hard drive space
Mozilla Firefox For Mac 10.7.5
Firefox For Mac 10.6.8
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
Please note that Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 2.18 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher