StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is a science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.It was released worldwide in July 2010 for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. A sequel to the 1998 video game StarCraft and the Brood War expansion pack, the game is split into three installments: the base game, subtitled Wings of Liberty, an expansion pack, Heart of.
That’s right. Blizzard has announced free downloads of one of the most popular PC games to ever come out – StarCraft! Now known as StarCraft Re-mastered, the original StarCraft and StarCraft Brood War games can be played on PC and Mac. What’s even better – the original Battle.net multiplayer service included! You can still play StarCraft online for free with people from across the globe!
- Head to Blizzards page here. Download the PC or Mac versions.
Starcraft For Mac Download
- Wage war across the galaxy with three unique and powerful races. StarCraft II is a real-time strategy game from Blizzard Entertainment for the PC and Mac.
- Starcraft 1 free download - Apple Safari, StarCraft Demo for Mac (Classic OS), Starcraft v1.11 patch, and many more programs.
- Download games and applications from Blizzard and partners.
- Launch the StarCraftInstaller. StarCraft will be downloaded and installed from Blizzards servers.
Note: We couldn’t find official system requirements documentation from Blizzard’s website for StarCraft & StarCraft Brood War, but the game appears to install and play well on the latest Windows and Mac OS 10.12 Operating Systems.
- On Mac, StarCraft installs in your Applications folder by default. Launch the Starcraft.app to begin playing. If you ever played the game before, get ready to be taken back! Look and feel are exactly the same!
- You can create a free Battle.net multiplayer gaming account in StarCraft.
Starcraft For Pc
- The look and feel of Battle.net has improved since StarCraft’s interpretation. You still keep an account record of wins, losses, and ties!
There seems to be a very good following with the original StarCraft game and the Battle.net channels are filled with active gamers today. Enjoy playing this classic again!
Be sure to check out our article on how to play Sega Genesis games on your Mac.
About Battle.net Multiplayer for StarCraft
For Multiplayer, StarCraft Battle.net runs over UDP Port 6112. You will need to setup a port-forward rule on your router if you want to successfully host multiplayer games on Battle.net.
Engineered to Last!
Jarco and its people are leaders in providing customized trucks and technical services to the fuel transportation industry. Efficiency and consistent customer satisfaction are Jarco standards. Call Toll Free: (888) 681-3660
Since 1959, we have built quality into every aspect of every rig. From initial design to the final inspection, a Jarco unit is fabricated to be the most reliable truck on the road. From bumper to bumper, a Jarco tank truck reflects quality. Aluminum decks and fenders, aluminum hose reels, stainless steel ball valves, all-welded liquid piping, top-performing components and one-year Jarco warranty are just a few features that ensure the best performance on the road.