Voip free download - VoIP Tracker, Express Talk Business VoIP, VoIP Tracker Lite, and many more programs. Make VoIP calls from your Mac easily. Free to try User rating. Download VoIPstudio for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android or iPhone. Start your free 30 day trial today. VoIP softphone download Download the VoIPstudio softphone. Download our intuitive, simple to use softphone Make calls quickly and efficiently from your browser and keep in touch using our multi-platform Instant Messaging application.
1. telephone Call regular phones with your Mac
This application is a SIP softphone. It’s useless on its own, you should have a SIP account to make calls. Telephone gives you freedom in choosing a phone provider with the best prices. Just search Internet for “SIP provider” or see the list of providers that have already been tested with Telephone: http://code.google.com/p/telephone/wiki/ProvidersTested.
Please note: to set up Telephone and make calls you need a valid account with a SIP provider.
Telephone is a VoIP program which allows you to make phone calls over the internet. It can be used to call regular phones via any appropriate SIP provider. If your office or home phone works via SIP, you can use that phone number on your Mac anywhere you have decent internet connection.
2. Zfone – The Zfone™ Project
Zfone is a new secure VoIP phone software product which lets you make secure encrypted phone calls over the Internet. Zfone is not itself a VoIP client, but lets you make secure calls with your existing VoIP client, by filtering, encrypting and decrypting all your VoIP media packets as they pass in and out of your computer. You can use a variety of different software VoIP clients to make a VoIP call. It’s as if Zfone were a “bump on the wire”, sitting between the VoIP client and the Internet. Think of it as a software bump-on-the-wire, or a bump in the protocol stack.
- CounterPath is a leading provider of innovative desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions. We offer a variety of VoIP desktop, mobile products.
- Download the free universal Dellmont VoipConnect desktop client here! Simply choose your operating system and install the file directly on your computer. VoipConnect offers a free softphone client for both Windows as well as Mac computers.
A public beta release of the Zfone software is available for download for Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS X, or Linux.
Zfone runs on Windows XP and Vista, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Zfone will encrypt audio and video for Apple iChat calls on Mac OS X. Zfone has been tested with these VoIP clients: X-Lite, Gizmo (audio, no video yet), XMeeting, Google Talk VoIP client, Yahoo Messenger’s VoIP client (for audio), Magic Jack, and SJphone. It does not work with Skype.
3.Ventrilo 3.0.7 – VoIP group communications software
Ventrilo 3.0.0 is the next evolutionary step of Voice over IP (VoIP) group communications software. Ventrilo is also the industry standard by which all others measure themselves as they attempt to imitate its features. By offering surround sound positioning and special sound effects on a per user, per channel, per server or global configuration level the program provides each user the option to fully customize exactly how they wish to hear sounds from other users or events.
4. Bria 3 By CounterPath Corporation
Bria 3 is a carrier-grade next generation softphone application that enables you to manage your communications easily and efficiently – all from your computer desktop. Replacing or complementing your hard phone, the Bria softphone allows you to make VoIP and Video calls over IP, see when your contacts are available, send Instant Messages and transfer files with ease and efficiency.
Built on SIP and open standards, Bria is proven interoperable with many of the industry’s standard platforms and devices. It now also includes features specifically designed for business and enterprise users and can be deployed within an enterprise environment either by manual configuration via the softphone Graphical User Interface (GUI) or by using a provisioning server.
4. VoIP Tracker – Let your VoIP device interact with your Mac
VoIP tracker is a monitoring application for your VoIP devices (currently only Sipura/Linksys devices are supported). VoIP Tracker displays basic information about your VoIP device so that you don’t have to browse through a web administration interface.
You can quickly answer questions like :
- – is my VoIP device correctly registered ?
- – what are the current settings ?
- – what are the current call settings (inbound/outbound, VoIP/PSTN, phone number, codec in use …)
VoIP tracker also let you restart your VoIP device with a click of a button. Moreover VoIP Tracker gives a way to your Mac to interact with your VoIP device :
- – Visual Notifications (with lookup in your Address Book)
- – Speech Notifications
- – Change your iChat status when you pickup the phone
- – Pause/Resume iTunes
- – Password support
– IF you are using any other good VoIP apps for Mac, then feel free to add your review below.
GrooVe IP is voice over IP app for Android devices that lets you receive call from anywhere over WiFi internet or cellular data. This app can be now installed on Windows or Mac using emulator software.
Mobile Voip Download For Mac
GrooVe IP VoIP Review
If you have friends or family member living abroad, then by using GrooVe IP, you can text or call them for free usign WiFi or cellular data. However, there is limit of free credit.
Once your free credits in GrooVe IP are used, you can purchase additional credit points. GrooVe IP has a dialer that you can use to make calls, see your call logs or save contacts.
Download GrooVe IP VoIP for Windows PC and Mac
GrooVe IP VoIP is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of GrooVe IP VoIP game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install GrooVe IP VoIP using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “GrooVe IP VoIP”.
- In the search results, click on GrooVe IP VoIP and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of GrooVe IP VoIP might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch GrooVe IP VoIP from within the emulator.
Steps to Install GrooVe IP VoIP using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “GrooVe IP VoIP” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of GrooVe IP VoIP, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch GrooVe IP VoIP from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play GrooVe IP VoIP on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
All features of GrooVe IP can be availed in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 when using it inside Andorid emulator like NoxAppPlayer or Bluestacks.