- Youtube Upload Macos
- Youtube Download For Mac Free
- Youtube Upload For Mac Desktop
- Youtube Upload For Mac Os
by Brian Fisher • Jun 18,2019 • Proven solutions
Is it possible to Make YouTube Videos Load/Upload Faster?
Airy YouTube downloader for Mac lets you download videos from YouTube in various formats and resolution and extract MP3 files.
- YouTube offers multiple ways to upload content. The delivery method you choose should depend on the type and amount of content you have, as well as the technical resources available to you. Correctly choosing your ingestion method can save you valuable time. The simplest method for uploading a video and its metadata is the Upload.
- UniConverter (Mac & Windows) UniConverter for Mac (or UniConverter for Windows) is the perfect.
- . The first YouTube uploader for Windows Phone 8.1. Now you can upload videos from your camera roll! Simply select the video you wish to upload from your camera roll, choose 'Share' and select 'Upload to Youtube' and you're off! Or, you can launch the application and pick a video from your phone to upload.
Loading or uploading videos to YouTube can be very slow sometimes. Several issues may make your video download or upload to be very slow. Some of these problems include, poor network connections, uploading a video that is beyond the limit size, or uploading a video format which is not supported by YouTube uploading. For you to understand how you can make your videos upload faster, or to get hold of the best tool that you can use to upload videos faster to YouTube, read the article below.
Part 1. How to Upload YouTube Videos Faster
Youtube Upload Macos
The quickest way to upload videos is to save the video on your computer and then download the videos using your YouTube account. However before you upload the video to YouTube, there are several things that you have to check to ensure a faster video upload:
Make sure that the large size videos are compressed or converted to small-size format;
Get a faster Internet connection;
Use a supported Internet browser to upload the video to YouTube;
Delete unnecessary files from hard disk and remove any non-critical programs;
Ensure that YouTube upload backs the videos format you are uploading.
Once all these is done, you can follow this steps to upload your video from your computer.
1. Log in to your YouTube account.
2. Click the “Upload” button.
3. Pick the vids that you want to upload and specify the privacy settings. You can just drag and drop the videos to the YouTube window.
4. Enter the necessary information about the video, such as title, tags and simple descriptions.
5. Click the “Publish” option to upload the video to the YouTube channel.
Part 2. Best Tool to Upload Any Video to YouTube
If you are looking for the best tool that can upload any video to YouTube, then UniConverter for Mac got you covered. The tool helps to upload videos of any type to the YouTube without any limitations. Besides, it uploads videos directly even if YouTube upload does not support the file format. The tool has an export menu which makes video uploading to YouTube on Mac very easy. It can upload as many videos as you wish and all you need to do is to import the videos to the program’s window and let the tool do the magic for you.
Video Converter - UniConverter
Get the Best YouTube Video Uploader:
- It can convert and upload almost any file format. It supports the conversion of more than 158 video and audio formats. Some of the supported file formats include MOV, MKV, FLV, MTS, MPEG, WMV, AVI, and many more file formats.
- UniConverter is the best tool to upload videos to the popular online site such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook.
- The software performs as video downloader to help you download videos from a variety of online sites including Facebook, Metacafe, YouTube, Vevo and many other sites.
- It has a variety of editing features such as trim, merge, contrasts, brightness, change volume, rotation, crop and many others to change your video before converting.
Step-by-Step Guide to Convert and Upload Videos to YouTube
Uploading videos to YouTube via UniConverter for Mac take only two simple steps. The steps are:
Step 1: Import the Videos to the Program
First, run the program on your Mac computer and then import the video that you want to convert and upload to YouTube. Drag the videos and drop them to the primary window or go to the files and then click on “Load Media Files” to choose the videos from where they are saved in the local folders. You can also add the files by going to the “+” button, click it and then upload the videos to the main interface for upload.
Step 2: Choose Uploading to YouTube
After the videos have been successfully imported into the program, you will be able to see them in the primary window. On the top of the mac’s window, there is an “Export” menu, click the menu and then select “Uploading to YouTube”. The menu only exists for the Mac version and is essential especially when YouTube does not support the video format. For the windows users, they will have to convert the videos first into files supported by YouTube and then upload them to YouTube. However, they cannot upload the videos directly.
- What is the best alternative to YouTube Video Editor in 2020?
- Is there some free video editing software for YouTube available in the market?
- What is the best video editor for YouTube free?
YouTube is not only a great place to watch videos but also a fantastic platform to share your own created videos with friends all over the world. Uploading videos to YouTube is easy, but it is not easy to create an awesome video. More and more YouTube users want to find a professional video editing software for YouTube, free or paid.
Can't Miss: What Video Editing Software Do YouTubers Use
Yes, you will come across many free or paid YouTube video maker or editor software over the Internet to cooperate. All YouTube video editing software has distinct features that you should look out for and pros and cons. The following top 5 free video editors for YouTube will give you a good starting point.
In short: If you're looking for the best video editing software for YouTube (like me), you'll love this guide.
Now, let's get started.
Filmora Video Editor - Best YouTube Video Maker [Free or Paid]
Filmora Video Editor for Windows (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is the best video editing software for YouTube on Mac or Windows. This video editor for YouTube has many effects that you can use to personalize your video when editing. They include intro/credit, where you will enjoy multiple templates and transitions to help develop a flawless exchange from one scene to another, sound, effect and filters. The selection will be all yours to make, and you should be very keen on what you decide to use with your video. Furthermore, this powerful YouTube video editing software supports many file formats and guarantees high quality to edited files.
- This video editing software for YouTube has video color correction, which allows for adjustment of brightness, saturation, and contrast.
- A green screen is another feature that makes it possible to replace the background.
- Scene detection helps to know when changes have been made to scenes.
- Face off offers fun faces for making a video funny.
- PIP effect makes it possible to overlay more than one video together.
- Handy video editing tools and provide various video and audio effects.
- Different output options help you directly upload a video to YouTube or Vimeo for sharing as you like.
Easy Steps to Use This Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
The Filmora YouTube Video Editing software is very affordable and can edit both videos and audios. With this software, you can edit the YouTube video, which helps apply effects or customize your video.
Step 1. Import the Video for YouTube
At first, you need to download the Filmora Video Editor from the official website. After the installation, you can import the video clips by two methods. Click the 'FULL FEATURE MODE' from the main window. You can directly drag your videos to the software or click on the 'Import Media Files Here' button to import all video clips to Filmora Video Editor.
Step 2. Edit Your Video Clips
Drag the video clips to the timeline directly, now you can adjust the video clips' order by clicking on the video clips and drag, and you can also trim unwanted video clips.
Step 3. Add Effects to Your Videos
After you cut and splice the video clips to a complete video you want to post to YouTube, you can choose to add some effects on the video to make it unique.
For example, you can add filters to the video, click on the 'FILTERS' option from the menu, and see all the Filmora Video Editor's filters. Please select a suitable filter and drag it to a timeline to apply.
In addition to the filter, there are many other effects you can apply to your videos, including transitions, overlays, audio effect, and others as follows:
- How to overlay videos (picture in picture)
- How to make a split-screen video
- How to make cool videos with effects
Step 4. Export the Videos to YouTube Directly
After you are satisfied with your video editing, you can preview the excellent video in Filmora Video Editor first and then export it to YouTube directly.
If you want to learn more technical skills about how to perform the Filmora Video Editor, please check the below video tutorial to find something you might not know before:
Youtube Download For Mac Free
Top 4 Free YouTube Video Editing Software for Windows, Mac OS X
When you are looking for the best free YouTube video editing software program to use with Mac, iMovie will be the best choice to consider. This free video editing software for YouTube allows for easy importing of videos and editing to add effects, insert titles, and add soundtracks. A simple drag and drop will help you add files to the program.
- This video editor for YouTube is straightforward to use. And it is the best alternative to the YouTube Video Editor.
- This video editing tool has a friendly interface and allows for the sharing of edited videos online. Those are the standout advantages you will enjoy.
- One of the most significant disadvantages of iMovie is the inability to import files in MP4 format.
- It is not readily available because of its price tag that ranges around $14.99.
Windows Movie Maker (Windows)
This YouTube video editing software is another best video editing software for YouTube videos, and Microsoft designs it. You can create, edit, and publish your videos using this program on online sites like YouTube and Facebook. That will help in enhancing your overall editing experience. It has support for many transitions, effects, and titles to help customize the video.
- The key advantages of using this software program are available for free.
- This video editor for YouTube is easy for beginners to learn.
- This video editing tool offers a variety of editing tools and functions and perfect for photos slide shows.
- When you choose this program, expect to enjoy limitations on the number of features you will enjoy because it comes for free.
- This video editing tool is not suitable for advanced users.
- It is highly prone to crashing down, thus not reliable enough.
YouTube Video Editor (Windows and Mac)
This free YouTube video editor allows for easy customizing of video files through specialized tools and effects. It would be best if you chose the right combination of those that will suit your video editing. Also, the program helps in trimming down the size of videos.
- You will have an easy time learning how to use this program.
- This video editing tool works at high speeds, and it is available for free and allows adding music to video.
- Its availability for free means this program comes with limitations on some features.
- You will enjoy only the basic features.
LightWorks (Windows and Mac)
This free editing software is a professional, free video editing software for YouTube that you can use to work on any YouTube files. It's non-linear and has support for resolutions amounting to 4K. It works well with videos on both HD and SD formats. If you have a film that you want to edit, LightWorks will be an excellent choice to consider at any given time.
- The ability to customize is the most significant advantage of using this software program.
- Different platforms support other pros.
- Support for professional video editing and availability as paid or free versions.
- This video editing tool lacks FireWire support for Linux.
- The pro version has changed in pricing and does not offer any help with essential hints alone.
Write in the End
Although some online video editors or editing apps for YouTube provide the most promising results, there aren't as good as professional video editors available for Windows and Mac. One of the most significant disadvantages is that you will not edit the videos if you don't have an internet connection. Moreover, if your video needs a lot of editing, you can't perform all the functions using online video editors.
Youtube Upload For Mac Desktop
So, suppose you want to create a fantastic video or have some YouTube video requirements. In that case, I'd like to strongly recommend the Filmora Video Editor or Filmora Video Editor for Mac for your reference. It can help you quickly make a cool video with effects.
This post is focused on the video editing software for YouTube, so if you want to find video editor for other platforms like Chromebook, etc., you can view the recommendation in this site.